Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I sponsor? Almost any Oregon Symphony performance is available for sponsorship, from single concerts to entire concert series. We also offer sponsorship of many of our award-winning educational programs. From classical favorites to Pops and Specials concerts to performances with visiting artists, there’s a sponsorship opportunity to suit your musical taste and your marketing needs.
What does it cost? The cost of Corporate Sponsorships vary, depending on the concert and the sponsors’ needs. Some clients elect to sponsor a single performance; others become sponsors of one of our premier Classical season concert series. We will gladly create a sponsorship proposal to accommodate an organization’s goals and its marketing budget.
What benefits does my company receive? As an Oregon Symphony Corporate Sponsor, you will reap the rewards of your company’s generosity and philanthropy. But we also recognize that sponsorship is often a decision driven by marketing needs. In order to deliver the maximum return, the Oregon Symphony offers this partial list of sponsor benefits:
- A block of tickets to your sponsored performances, for distribution to employees or clients
- Sponsor Ad in our program magazine, In Symphony, read by an average of 22,000 people monthly
- Your name on the concert hall marquee at SW Broadway and SW Main, seen by up to 4,143 travelers daily
- Your company listed on the Current Sponsor page on our website
- The opportunity for you to set up a display in the Lobby. Have an informational booth, park a vehicle, or arrange an information table – and use the opportunity to talk directly with prospective customers.
- Verbal recognition from the stage
- Hosted VIP party at the Heathman Hotel
One of the great benefits of Corporate Sponsorship is the opportunity for a hospitality event — a reception, dinner, cocktail party or champagne dessert. We partner with the Heathman Hotel to create unique experiences for your clients handling all the details for premium customer experience.
This is just the beginning. Let us tailor a proposal that provides you with the benefits that matter most to your clients and company.
Average media impressions per sponsorship
- Concert advertisement = 6-10 Oregonian Ads/800,000 impressions
- Website = 19,000 unique visitors per month
- Monthly Newsletter = 40,000 emails
- Concert email to 50,000 households per concert
- 4,350 Facebook friends
- 2,230 followers on Twitter
For more information please contact Christine Liu at 503-416-6313 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org